We’re a team of highly skilled physiotherapists who specialise in the assessment and treatment of people during and after pregnancy.
We provide ante natal and post natal appointments for:
- Muscle and joint issues such as: Low back pain, Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP), Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscles (DRAM), Coccydynia (tailbone pain), Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, DeQuervains Synovitis (thumb pain).
- Bladder, bowel and pelvic floor issues such as difficulty controlling or emptying the bladder or bowel, prolapse symptoms and pelvic pain.
We also provide the following classes*
- Ante natal classes
- Post natal rehab classes
- Enhanced Recovery after Obstetrics Surgery in Scotland (EROSS)/caesarean section classes
- Pelvic Girdle Pain class (PGP class)
* Only EROSS and PGP classes are available online in some of our sites.
How to Access the Service
There’re several ways you can access the Obstetrics Physiotherapy service. You can contact the Obstetrics Physiotherapy service by directly phoning your Obstetrics Physiotherapy Department or by posting a self referral form to your Obstetrics Physiotherapy Department.
Inverclyde Royal Hospital – Obstetrics Physiotherapy
Inverclyde Royal Hospital
Greenock PA16 0XN
Call: 01475 504 373
Princess Royal Maternity Hospital – Obstetrics Physiotherapy
Princess Royal Maternity Hospital
16 Alexandra Parade
Glasgow G31 2ER
Call: 0141 201 3432
Queen Elizabeth University Maternity Hospital – Obstetrics Physiotherapy
Room 3, 1st Floor Admin Corridor
1345 Govan Road
Glasgow G51 4TF
Call: 0141 201 2324
Royal Alexandra Hospital – Obstetrics Physiotherapy
Royal Alexandra Hospital
Paisley PA2 9PN
Call: 0141 314 6765
Vale of Leven Hospital – Obstetrics Physiotherapy
Vale of Leven Hospital
Alexandria G83 0UA
Call: 01389 817 531
Comments, Suggestions and Complaints
Or contact us via phone: 0141 201 4500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.