Skip to content

Call NHS 24 on 111 or visit if you are unwell and need some advice, when your GP or dental practice is closed.

If it’s an emergency, and you need access to urgent care, but it’s not life threatening, you should always first phone NHS 24 on 111, or, speak to your local GP before attending ED.

They will give you advice depending on your symptoms. This could be managing symptoms at home, or visiting your local pharmacy. If you need to see an on-call doctor or other health professional, they will arrange this for you.

You can also visit the NHS 24 website:

Other languages – NHS 24 and 111