- Personal Independence Payments – do you qualify?
- Pathway to Health – easy read guide to accessing day and night services.
- Health Information in my Language – Useful web site containing health information in a variety of languages.
- How to Use the NHS in Scotland – YouTube videos.
- Travel and Transport – Our own web pages.
- How to provide feedback or make a complaint
The following websites will provide help for patients applying for disability related benefits:
If you require this or any other NHS information in another format, such as large print or braille, or in another language, please use the contact details on your patient leaflet or letter or contact us.