Course Overview; In this module you will examine some useful tools and methods that can help you understand the skills needed for good time management.
Learning Outcomes; By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Organise and plan your time
- Apply priorities to your tasks to manage your time effectively
- Recognise ways of scheduling time, managing distractions and managing e mail
- Use planning tools to maximise efficiency and productivity
Course Provider; This course can be accessed online via LearnPro
Who Should Attend; All staff are welcome to attend
Pre requisites; There are no pre requisites for this module
Duration; Self-directed learning but should take approximately 45 minutes
- C2 – Personal and People Development
- C4 – Service Improvement
- C5 – Quality
- G5 – Services and Project Management
- G6 – People Management
If you need any further support to access this course, please contact the Learning and Education Support Team on 0141 278 2700 (Option 3).