Course Overview; To support staff to work in a person-centred, anti-discriminatory way. This training will tie in with and support the staff facing +Ve Campaign.
- Be better informed about HIV
- Be able to outline the role stigma plays in relation to attitudes towards patients with HIV
- Be aware of the effect of stigma and the impact on patients of stigmatising practice
- Be confident of what constitutes anti-discriminatory, inequalities sensitive practice and their responsibility to deliver it
Course provider; Sexual Health Advisers
Who should attend; All NHSGGC staff
Pre requisites; There are no pre requisites for this course
Duration; 3 Hours
- Core 1 – Communication
- Core 2 – Personal and People Development
- Core 4 – Service Improvement
To book a place by telephone: 0141 211 8634
To book a place by email: GG-UHB.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave your Name, Job Title, Line Manager’s Name and Contact Details.