Course overview: This module aims to give you an understanding of the report writing process
Learning Outcomes; By the end of the module you will be able to:
- Describe the different business report types and their purpose
- Identify the appropriate report depending upon the situation it is required for
- Identify the stages of report writing
- Identify the appropriate format for presenting data
- Recognise how to structure a report for effective communication
Course provider; Learning and Education Team
Who should access this module; Staff who wish to develop their skill in writing reports
Pre requisites; There are no prerequisites for this course.
Duration; Guided learning time 45 minutes
If you need any further support to access this course, please contact the Learning and Education Support Team on 0141 278 2700 (Option 3).