This course is designed to help delegates to understand what assertiveness is, and when to use it. Assertiveness can improve performance and help with the management of difficult people and situations.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise what assertiveness is
- Identify how behaviour can be influenced
- Describe why and when to use assertive behaviour
- Explain how to use assertive behaviour when dealing with difficult people and situations
Course provider: Learning and Education Team
Who should attend; All staff are welcome to attend
Pre requisites; None
Duration; Guided learning time 45 minutes
- C1 – Communication
- C2 – Personal and People Development
e-Learning: An e-Learning option is available for this topic via LearnPro. You will find it under the CPD category.
Information and registration for LearnPro.
If you need any information on specific course content, the venue or booking process, please do not hesitate to contact the Learning and Education Support Team on 0141 278 2700 (Option 3).