Skip to content
Home > Hospitals & Services > Find My Nearest

Find My Nearest

Jump down to Find Your Nearest GP, Dentist, Optician, or Pharmacy

A&E (Accident and Emergency) and MIU (Minor Injuries Unit)

Should you go to A&E?

Before seeking medical care, please consider which service is most appropriate to make sure you get the right care from the right place.

Our A&E departments are open if you need emergency care, but many health issues can be handled online, on the phone, or at your local healthcare provider, saving you time and effort.

For more information, visit:

Find your nearest A&E or MIU

  • Find out more about how a dedicated Minor Injuries Unit can treat you. You are likely to get the fastest treatment for these injuries here. You will not have to wait for people with serious injuries and conditions to be treated first.
  • If you think it is an emergency, phone 999.
  • If you have a minor illness such as a cough or high temperature, then your GP or pharmacist can help.
    Call NHS24 on 111 when they are closed.
  • Right Care, Right Place – help to find the right service and the quickest treatment for your needs.

Please enter your postcode, select the age of the patient and type of service, then click on Go to find your A&E or Minor Injury Service.

Find Your Nearest GP, Dentist, Optician, or Pharmacy

Please go to NHS Inform’s website below, choose the service required, then enter your postcode to find your nearest.

A tailored search option for the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area will be available here soon.