There are six Health and Social Care Partnerships (HSCP) across the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area, who manage a wide range of local health and social care services delivered in health centres, clinics, schools and homes.
- East Dunbartonshire HSCP – Bearsden, Milngavies, Torrance, Cadder, Campsie Glen, Kikintilloch and Twechar
- East Renfrewshire HSCP – Neilston, Uplawmoor Newton Mearns, Barrhead, Giffnock, Stamperland,Clarkston, Eaglesham
- Inverclyde HSCP – Greenock, Inverkip, Gourock, Port Glasgow, Kilmacolm, Quarriers Village, Wemyss Bay
- Glasgow City HSCP – Linn, Newlands, Greater pollok, Craigton, Govan, Pollokshields, Langside, Southside, Calton, Anderston, Hillhead, Partick, Scotstoun, Anniesland, Drumchapel, Maryhill, Kelvin, Springburn, Shettleston, Bailleston, Provan, Easterhouse
- Renfrewshire HSCP – Paisley, Renfrew, Erskine, Bishopton, Lochwinnoch, Johnstone, Bridge of Weir
- West Dunbartonshire HSCP – Balloch, Renton, Bellsmyre, Alexandria, Gartochan, Bowling, Old Kilpatrick, Clydebank