Arrangements for Death Certification may have changed due to Covid-19. Local Authority websites linked below should have the latest information from your area. The latest National information can also be found on the following websites.
• National Records of Scotland latest information on registering a death during the COVID-19 pandemic
• NHS Inform Medical certificate of cause of death
Registering a Death – Advice and Local Authority Links
Local Authority websites provide information about burial services, registering a death and other related advice.
• Glasgow City Council – Registering a death
• Renfrewshire Council – Registering a death
• East Renfrewshire Council – Registering a death
• Inverclyde Council – Registering a Death
• West Dunbartonshire Council – Registering a Death
• East Dunbartonshire Council – Registering a Death
• North Lanarkshire Council – Registering a Death
• South Lanarkshire Council – Bereavement Services