To find books and articles, go to the Knowledge Network and select the Library Search tab. This catalogue search allows you to:
- Find titles across NHS Scotland’s stock of print books, print journal archives and audio-visual resources
- View and download online journal articles and the full text of national and NHSGGC-subscribed ebooks
- Renew items you have on loan
- Reserve items (whether on loan or not) and have them sent to your preferred library for collection
- More details on the Knowledge Network and Athens
You’ll need your Athens account to view your library record; to renew or reserve items; or to view/download articles and ebooks. On the Library Search page of the Knowledge Network, select Sign In in the top right of the screen. Once signed in, click the drop-down arrow next to your name to view your library record for loans and renewals.
If the book or article you want isn’t available through Library Search, see the help guides on our eHelp pages:
- Books not available on Library Search
- Articles not available on Library Search
- Request an item using Citation Linker
Ensure you log in with your Athens account first before you request a non-stock item. Please note, this service is only available for NHSGGC staff and Partnerships. If you have any difficulties, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.