There is a lot of information available on line to support you in planning your career pathway. These are just some of the resources you can access.
You can also contact Skills Development Scotland, Scotland’s National Skills Agency who offer specialist support to individuals to build their career management, work-based and employability skills, throughout their career journey, from school, into further learning opportunities and employment.
- NHS Scotland Careers Portal NHS Careers
- Information on Education and Training NES – NHS Education for Scotland Careers Information
- Information about NHS Careers My World of Work
- Turn your personal qualities into an NHS career My Career Options.
- How can I best advise my students? Information for Teachers and Careers Advisors
- How can I best support my child? Information for Parents/Carers – My World of Work and Information for Parents/Carers NHSScotland Careers
- Skills Development Scotland Apprenticeships
- Young Person’s Guarantee
- Find out more about volunteering at Ready Scotland
- www.youcanbeadoctor.co.uk – Information and Video resources for those considering Medicine as a career.